Pages

Saturday 20 August 2016

Kaisercraft Frosted Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi there. Today I have a Christmas layout to share using the new Kaisercraft Collection Frosted. This is a beautiful wintery Christmas collection. 


On my background I used a holly leaf stencil with white texture paste, then I added Inka Gold in Gold through a Kaisercraft bauble stencil.


I used the Blue Fern Studios Snowflake Frame, I covered this with white gesso and then two thick coats of Finnabair Snowflake paste.


As the photo I used an image from this paper collection.
Under it I layered papers, lace, flowers and metal embellishments.


Products Used:
Kaisercraft Frosted Collection Papers: Arctic, Icicles, Snowy & Correspondence
Kaisercraft Frosted Collection Collectables
Kaisercraft Christmas Quarters Stencil
13 Arts Holly Stencil
Inka Gold: Gold
Blue Fern Studios Snowflake Frame
Finnabair Snowflake Paste
Flowers and Berries
Lace, Seam binding, Twine
Metal Embellishments

I also made this quick card from the same collection.


My layout and card, along with this new Kaisercraft Frosted collection and most of the materials I used to make then can now be found in the Bella Paperie Store.

Thanks for stopping by

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com