Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

Happy - Lemoncraft Just Love Me Collection for Bella Paperie

Hi, here is a second layout which I made last weekend
This one is made using the Lemoncraft Collection Just Love Me, which is also now in store at Bella Paperie

I made this layout also for the Swirlydoos SGC challenge Happiness


Part of the challenge was to add 3 photos, I really struggle with multiple photos so it was hard for me to add three. I decided to used the Dusty Attic ATC Frames #1 to frame my pics. I coloured the chipboard with embossing powder in light pink and teal.


I fussy cut out lots of the flower images from the papers to go under the top of my frames, then I added lots of flowers, ribbon and twine to go on the bottom half.


Papers Used:
Lemoncraft Just Love Me Collection
 2 pieces #3
#4

This layout along with most of the materials I used to make it are now in the Bella Paperie Store.

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com